Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Beautiful Bigboob Paki Girl Pic Videos Update❤️


Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • Dear @Frozen 
    she is one of my family member and i have seen you have posted her pictures and videos on many forums. it's creating life threatening problems for her, its a humble request to please take down her pictures from here and where ever you have shared them. it's a request to please take them down as soon as possible !
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anonymous4 said:
  • Dear @Frozen 
    she is one of my family member and i have seen you have posted her pictures and videos on many forums. it's creating life threatening problems for her, its a humble request to please take down her pictures from here and where ever you have shared them. it's a request to please take them down as soon as possible !

usko mana kar nangi pic na banaya kary yaha kia request kar rha hyab tak hazaro sites pe lag chuki hogi 

usko bol mobile use krna chod dy thats it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vishnu8978 said:

usko mana kar nangi pic na banaya kary yaha kia request kar rha hyab tak hazaro sites pe lag chuki hogi 

usko bol mobile use krna chod dy thats it 

These pics are everywhere...

t_witter for_ums w_hats_app groups t_elegram groups....

😶😶😶

So you can't really do anything...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2023 at 9:37 AM, anonymous4 said:
  • Dear @Frozen 
    she is one of my family member and i have seen you have posted her pictures and videos on many forums. it's creating life threatening problems for her, its a humble request to please take down her pictures from here and where ever you have shared them. it's a request to please take them down as soon as possible !

nice post normal pics of her and wedding dance videos

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2023 at 2:04 PM, anonymous4 said:

@Bee please delete this Thread, this is unconsented private data of one of my family member.


our sympathies but cant do anything... everyone in the world have them. was it her boyfriend who leaked em? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol you guys come here and jerk off to every girl you see. Now it's a family member and you turn into a sincere little bitch for them. First of all, why'd she send nudes? She dug her own grave. So don't ask to delete the post. Let others jack off to your family member the same way you jack off to other girls on this site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2023 at 5:43 AM, CarnageHeart said:

lol you guys come here and jerk off to every girl you see. Now it's a family member and you turn into a sincere little bitch for them. First of all, why'd she send nudes? She dug her own grave. So don't ask to delete the post. Let others jack off to your family member the same way you jack off to other girls on this site.

The thing is that these pics are everywhere...
Don't know how he would be able to remove it from all places.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude please share more of her if you know her... At least her contact.
She will have some safety and perhaps a better life.
Few things has she not seen that we have all enjoyed her Body.
It would not hurt if she befriends. makes an app and pays for a better life.
Its ok that you dont find her shaggable, its good that we do! Get a life man, what else have you to do on this forum?

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...